ETL Data Integration Developer & Analyst
|Title:||ETL Data Integration Developer & Analyst|
MCH Strategic Data is hiring! Quality data is driving marketing, sales and business strategy in our digital economy and MCH is leading the way! We’re combining our long history of data expertise with new technologies to create great opportunities for the right individual to grow their career as a data integration developer and analyst.
MCH Strategic Data provides the highest quality data and services in the education, healthcare, religion, and local government verticals. As an MCH ETL Data Integration Developer & Analyst, you will combine your technology expertise with your ability to analyze and find insight in data sources to create new product opportunities, to streamline data collection processes, and identify high value data.
As an analyst and developer, you will:
- Identify and evaluate data sources to expand and append data service offerings based on competitive opportunities, market changes, and customer feedback.
- Identify, acquire, and master existing and new ETL tools that will allow the rapid, effective ingestion of data within the SQL/Oracle Cloud environment. Own the development of best practices processes and delivery of new data and support the roll out into product.
- Support and coach compilation colleagues working to expand use of existing data sources to streamline core compilation efforts and achieve cost savings.
- Develop and manage ongoing data evaluation and appending processes, working with partners and MCH team to optimize our speed to market with new enhanced offerings based on market demands.
III. KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Test and learn mindset to work across numerous data sources to identify product opportunities.
- Strong analytic skills to explore, evaluate and understand data stories and to uncover opportunity for products.
- Strong experience in data warehouse and relational database environments, matching technologies and ability to find creative solutions to complex and diverse business requirements.
- 1-3 years of experience with data and database tools, or recent college grad with education or experience with databases. Experience with Redpoint DM is a plus.
- College degree.
To apply online, visit tinyurl.com/mchjobs or call 1-800-776-6373. Interested applicants with valid US Visas only, please.
For over 89 years, MCH Strategic Data has been a leader in data compilation and database services for the education, healthcare, government, and religion markets. Learn more at mchdata.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications